Sunday, January 13, 2013

Homemade Creamy Garlic Dressing

I used to hate salads! But since the reset started I noticed that I've been liking it more and more and MORE!! Especially after I started making these awesome salad dressings to go with my microgreen salad! :) This one is definitely my fave! The creamy garlic dressing! If u love ranch this is a good one to try out :) serves 8, so u can make this for the rest of the week to!

Ingredients
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
3 to 5 cloves crushed garlic
3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. Himalayan salt
½ tsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. unfiltered honey or raw agave nectar

Directions
Place all ingredients in blender and blend on medium high for 30 seconds or until well mixed. Store excess in airtight container in refrigerator. If dressing solidifies when cold, let sit at room temperature until liquid, then stir. Makes 8 to 10 servings.


Nutrition
110 calories
11 g fat
1.5 g saturated fat
0 mg cholesterol
150 mg sodium
2 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
0 g protein
12 mg potassium


No comments:

Post a Comment