Friday, January 11, 2013

Beachbody Ultimate Reset : What, Why, & Who?

 THE ULTIMATE RESET : EXPOSED

 
So this was on my dream board last year, it was one of my plans to how I will get to my goal body in 2013.  Honestly, I was not planning to do it until May 2013.  Part of it was because the fact that I thought the groceries would be cheaper in the summer and fresh produce would be much easier to find. Then there was that time when I said oh the food might make me starve all day long. But... in reality.. these were just.. 

 

The truth is I have been pricing around for quite some time and truth be told, the difference in the groceries really is NOT that much! I started trying out a few of the recipes and honestly.. the portions were HUGE! AND I MEAN HUGE! I was definitely proven wrong when I thought I was going to have to starve myself through out this whole process! Then I made a commitment and told myself "okay fine I will do it during the winter break before classes start" But when a friend of mine called me with a fired up excitement to start the Reset a week sooner than planned I totally tripped and fell into it! So I started the Reset on December 28th 2012 instead of waiting for the new year. 

Don't you want to feel like this...
 
Instead of like this..

  

Lets break down the Ultimate Reset to 3 seperate categories.. 



Now a lot of people have asked me WHAT IS THE RESET? Well, to be honest with you, I don't quite know how to explain it without simply saying that it is literally a program done to "reset" your body into the original factory setting. Kind of like when you reset a phone into its original factory settings.  You delete everything that was in it and start fresh! You are getting back the body that God gave you before all man made things were put into it. 


 

The Reset is a 21 day COMMITMENT.   It has three phases, what I like to call the 3 Rs of RESET! 
Phase 1: Reclaim
     
During this phase
,

Here's a summary of all the supplements by the way: Reclaim phase
you get to eat amazing delicious meals! For those of you veggie challenged no need to worry.  The recipes are UH-MAH-ZING! During this phase you are still allowed to have animal based products including dairy. This phase is geared more toward reactivating your sluggish cell function, readjusting your body's PH status, and get rid of any  excess acidity.  WE ALWAYS WANT TO BE IN AN ALKALINE STATE! Oh and hydration is a key thing on this phase as well! Some of us may find this challenging.  On the book it says a minimum of 64 Oz a day.




Phase 2: Release

The second phase,"Release"!


Here's a little more on PHASE 2: RELEASE The Detox Process!
This is the FUN part now! A new supplement is introduced on top of the base kit, it's the detox supplement.  This is when many people experience a significant drop of their weight on the scale! And TMI, but say HELL-O to multi coloured stools! For those of you who are intimidated by the word "release" no worries. YOU WILL NOT be sitting in the bathroom all day. I repeat, YOU WILL NOT. What WILL happen is, that you will find yourself giving out a little bit more with weird consistency but regular and you will feel very clean afterward!  You will also be introduced to a TON of new foods! Have you heard of "wakame seaweed"? Go into this phase with an open mind! What happens during this phase is the restoration of your gastrointestinal tract while eliminating junk and toxins through your bowl movements. (Mostly. Some people may experience break outs to!)


The last phase is Restore.  
Here's more about Phase 3!
 Now that you have got that whole hunk of junk out of your system, it's time to put back some GOOD stuff in there! In this phase there will be even less grains and MORE fruits and vegetables! "Just fruits and veggies?! How can we possibly survive on that?!" Not too worry... at this point with the amount of fiber and nutrients you will get from all these whole foods you wont even be anywhere near dissatisfied! Once again, you are introduced to a new supplement, "Revitalize"!


So that was a little overview of the reset, now the next question, "why reset?" and "who should reset?"









Okay so even though your body has been so tolerant, patient and unbelievably kind to you, it has been pushed to its limitations without us even realizing it.  Think of how much pollution , pesticides, chemicals, toxins and preservatives we have been exposed to since the day we were born.  Even the air we breathe is contaminated! Look at what is in your fridge and cabinet, chances are it does not look like what our ancestors back in the cavemen days would have in the corner of their cave stored away.  Especially if there is anything boxed or you have eaten at a chain restaurant or live in a city with cars. Chances are your body is begging for it to be given a break! And that is WHY you reset! :)

Then the final question of "WHO?"



The Reset is designed to get YOUR body into tip top optimal condition!  Have you drank tap water? Have you eaten at a chain restaurant? Have you had non organic / GMO produce? Have you had pre-pepared / pre- packaged foods? Do you smoke? Have you ever been exposed to second hand smoking? Have you ever been constipated? Bloated? Constant headaches? Feel sluggish? No energy? Terrible allergies? Then you are a candidate! So whether you are looking to gain more energy, get rid of bowel issues, get rid of migraines, blood pressure problem, high cholesterol, allergies, asthma, arthritis, depression, inflammatory conditions, or quit smoking or maybe just looking to break a plateau you can only benefit from the experience. I actually helped a guy throughout the Reset before I did it myself, he dropped 23 points in his cholesterol level and 20 lbs was lost in the 21 days! There are tons and tons and TONS of success stories out there.  As I have said before think of how much toxins you are accumulating in your body as we speak right now? The sheer fact that you are still reading this behind the computer screen or your phone, don't you think that is amazing? The body has been so resilient and accommodating to you.  Don't you think it is time to reward it?


So I think the question is not so much the big WHAT? WHY? AND WHO? its more so...

1. WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
2. WHY NOT?
3. WHO SHOULDN'T?

These are the three question that I asked myself that night on the 27th of December.  To tell you the truth my answers were the fact that I had a caffeine problem as much as I hate to admit.  I started the Nursing school semester on a clean slate but as time goes by I started with a coffee a day to a double shot cappucino to extra pre-workout supplements to using pre workout supplements to study and get work done! Then I asked myself the "why not do the reset tomorrow?" and I really could not find the answer to that! And last but not least, I certainly could use a "reset" myself. So, OFF I GO!

How bout you? What do you think? Are you ready to embark on this journey with me? I promise you it will be AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment