Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shakeology Rocky Road fro-yo

Ok, so maybe its not TOTALLY rocky road because I made it without marshmallow, but this recipe is pretty close! I absolutely LOVE Trader Joe's and a couple weeks ago came across "non fat frozen plain yoghurt".  The other day, New York had its first heat wave of the year and it was a 100 degrees out with 99.9% humidity... I was totally dying for ice cream but remembered what I have in my freezer :).  I was going to have it plain but honestly was not a big fan of it at all! It was actually kind of icky! So I figured out this recipe instead :

- 1/2 cup of non fat plain fro - yo (It would be a good idea to leave it out for 10 mins before you try to scoop it its rock hard!)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Stevia (to taste)
- 1/4 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- crushed almonds 

It was so good & most definitely a healthier alternative to ice cream. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment